Ir al contenido principal

4th grade

Hello, children!
Here are your exercises for this week!

DAY 1:
Do you remember how to write the time? Look at this video to review it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2K1Py9U87I


DAY 2:
Complete the worksheet. You have to circle the correct time and then write down with letters!
Resultado de imagen de CLOCKS TO LEARN TIME


DAY 3:
Do you remember that when we are talking about a boy or a Girl we change the verb? You have to change these sentenes according to the pronoun in your notebook:

1. I study maths at four o'clock
1. She ___________________________________
2. I go to school at half past eight
2. He ____________________________________
3. I do gymnastics on tuesdays
3. She ___________________________________
4. I play basketball on wednesdays
4. He ___________________________________
5. I go to a bithday party at quarter past five
5. She ___________________________________


Hola, chic@s!
Aquí tenéis los ejercicios para esta semana!

DÍA 1:
Recordáis cómo se escribe la hora? Mira este video para repasarlo! (arriba tenéis el enlace)

DÍA 2:
Completa la ficha. Debes rodear la hora correcta y escribir debajo del reloj (cuando lo pases a tu cuaderno) la hora con letras!

DÍA 3:
Recuerdas que cuando hablábamos de chicos o chicas había que cambiar el verbo? En esta ocasión debes cambiar estas frases de acuerdo a la persona que realiza la actividad. Hazlo en tu cuaderno.

Nos vemos pronto!


Comentarios

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thank YOU! quien eres? Me gusta saber de vosotros! Espero que estés genial! Nos vemos prontisimo!

      Eliminar
  2. hello teacher!!I it's Rodrigo thanks for the excercises!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Julis, it's Mariel, ro's mom, the worksheet doesn't have enough resolution to print it or see teh hours clearly, can you send us another one or do we google a similar one?

      Eliminar
    2. I am so sorry! I can see it in my computer! I will solve this in a bit! Sorry again! 🙏

      Eliminar
    3. Mariel te importa que te la mande de nuevo por classdojo?

      Eliminar
    4. Hi julia!! sorry for taking so long, I totally forgot about it! sure send it through class dojo. Thanks so much! hope you're ok!

      Eliminar
  3. Seño donde esta lo de sanpatricio??

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Es en la primera entrada que sale al meterte en el Blog! Donde pone extra!

      Eliminar
  4. Seño y de la semana que viene?? Soy Amalia

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Amalia! Espero que estés genial! Pues las de la semana que viene las pondré el lunes, vale? Ya tengo ganas de veros! Mil besitos!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

5th GRADE

Hello, children! As you know I am going to leave some exercises to do (easy exercises) while we are in this break. MONDAY: I know this is not what we learn (cities, countries and landscape) but... can you do these exercises in your notebook using There is/There are? WEDNESDAY: Now is time to review the landscape (mountains, desert...), Can you do this worksheet? Use There is/There are and the vocabulary that you have learned, HOLA CHIC@S! Como sabéis, os voy a dejar aquí algunos ejercicios (sencillos) para que hagáis durante los días que tengamos que estar en casa! LUNES: Sé que esta ficha no es justo con el vocabulario que hemos aprendido (ciudades, países, elementos del paisaje...) pero.... puedes hacer estos ejercicios aplicando las reglas que ya sabes de There is/There are? Hazlo en tu cuaderno. MIÉRCOLES: Ahora es el momento de repasar los elementos del paisaje...Puedes hacer esta ficha? Usa there is/There are y el vocabulario que has aprendido. Un saludo!

5th GRADE 20th - 24th APRIL

Hello kids!! New week ahead!! And this topic is really easy so you are going to enjoy!! Hola chicos y chicas! Nueva semana! Y este tema es súper fácil así que vais a disfrutar!! Como ya sabéis todos, este tema que empezamos trata sobre la ropa pero no como en tercero (que también lo están trabajando) que simplemente van a aprender a decir lo que llevan puesto... nosotros somos mayores (y más sabios) (y con más arruguitas) y vamos a imaginarnos que estamos en una tienda... vamos a aprender a decir cuánto cuesta la ropa, si nos está grande, pequeña, si te gusta o no el color... ¡Qué de cosas! ¡vamos a ello! SESIÓN 1: Para empezar, hemos hecho nuestro Picture Dictionary donde hemos aprendido el vocabulario de la unidad... ahora nos queda saber cómo se pronuncia! Para ello, vamos a ver el siguiente vídeo intentando pararlo para repetir vosotros tras de mí: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SR_pz-Y01i2ZEJqaH-q3fqTY92L2dd4q Una vez que hemos visto el video y repasado el vocabular...

3th grade and 4th grade

Hello children from 3rd and 4th grades!!! This week we are going to work the same because we are going to learn about Easter in English speaking countries! How was your week?  I am happy and healthy, what else can I ask for? Here are your  exercises for this week, the last one before easter! DAY 1: Learning about Easter! In English speaking countries, people celebrate Easter painting on eggs and eating chocolate bunnies! Do you want to make your own Easter egg? Have a look to some examples! Do you want to make yours? Use this or create your Easter egg in your notebook and send it to me to teacherjuliavalenzuela@gmail.com I will upload your Easter eggs on THURSDAY, DAY 2: Do you want to do read a story about Easter? This is a story about an Easter Bunny that has to prepare for giving children Easter eggs. But the hens and chickens decided to go on holidays so the Easter Bunny has to think about another way to give the children the Easter eggs to make them hap...